My Home > Billing & Payments > Trouble Paying Your Bill

Trouble Paying Your Bill

If you are getting behind on your bill, Connect2Help 211 is available for various forms of home assistance. You may be eligible for assistance on the natural gas portion of your bill from the Energy Assistance Program (EAP).

Citizens Assistance may also be available from our Warm Heart Warm Home Foundation to help with utility charges not covered by EAP. 

See options available for you!

Analyze My Account